Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Jeff Thomas SEO Project

I have been thinking for some time that I need to market myself a little better.  I just did a Google search on "Jeff Thomas" and I didn't find myself listed in any of the top 34 pages.  Sure you can search other terms but I want to concentrate on "Jeff Thomas" specifically.

My goal is to have this blog on page 1 of Google in 6 months using the search "Jeff Thomas".  Starting now.

Some measures that will need to be done.  Updating this blog both the posts and also possibly the name, description, etc.  Researching methods to increase my ranking.

More to come....

First Steps:
Add a Meta-Description.
Jeff W Thomas a Business Analyst, Political Junkie, Gamer, and Most Importantly Family Man!
This was done using Blogger's Settings > Search Preferences under the section Meta tags.

Here are the Header information for this particular theme.
H1 - This is the Blog Title - "Jeff W Thomas"
H2 - These are the dates and the side bar headers
H3 - This is the Title for each Post
H4 - This is the for the Comment section

Update Twitter to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment