List your name, your profession, your interests, your family and anything else that can capture you in 4-5 sentences in no more than 2 paragraphs. This is the opportunity to describe what you do, not bullet point it. This isn't exactly how I work - I was referenced yesterday as the "bullet point man." After about a half-hour of research and thinking of myself this is what I put together:
Jeff Thomas is a Business Systems Analyst at Ceridian from Salt Lake City, Utah. He is currently working in the Healthcare Benefits Administration configuring client's open enrollment.
In his spare time, Jeff spends time playing with his family - a loving wife and 3 children, following politics, learning new hobbies, and playing video games. You can contact me at Twitter below or at Jeff.WThomas@gmail.com.
Other steps for the Jeff Thomas SEO Project.
I have changed my post title to be the webpage title.
I have change the H2 to wrap around the post title as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment