LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffwthomas
Resume: http://tiny.cc/jeffthomas
I have had ups and downs the last 18 months in looking for work. I worked at Convergys for 5 years and didn't see that position ending, but it did. Last year was rough on me and I found work at JC Video Systems, a leader in the golf technology industry, and also work with Ceridian, a health care and HR operation.
_____________________________________________
From: Thomas, Jeff
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 2:08 PM
To: jeff.wthomas@gmail.com
Subject: Signing off - JeffWThomas
From: Thomas, Jeff
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 2:08 PM
To: jeff.wthomas@gmail.com
Subject: Signing off - JeffWThomas
Greetings –
As many of you know, my contract with Ceridian ends today, hopefully there is an extension! I have enjoyed working here and having the chance to work with you.
As I move on, I would like to update my references. If you would like, please list your contact information including phone number, email, and any other means to contact you.
You can keep in touch with my by email jeff.wthomas@gmail.com or call me at my cell (801) 558-2966. Also below, I have listed my LinkedIn and Twitter information.
I wish you and Ceridian success in your future endeavors.
Best regards,
Jeff
Email: jeff.wthomas@gmail.com
Cell: (801) 558-2966
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jeffwthomas
Twitter: twitter.com/jeffwthomas
No comments:
Post a Comment