Monday, April 28, 2014

Clash of Clans - 1 Week in Results

This is my Base Layout.  It is Townhall Level 4.  I have all buildings and walls built.  I keep on leveling them.  One thing that I notice is that you can get a lot of resources and have both of your builders stuck on long projects.  Seems to be a good game...but the day plus build times are a drag and we're not even half way there.



Here are a couple results of some good raids.  I have done good raids and bad raids.  These capture the low count of troops and a good pull of resources.


From those raids, here is my Achievements showing the amount of Gold and Elixir I've pulled in after the first week.  A little over 800k Gold and more than 700k Elixir.  Best strategy, that I've seen so far, is to just find another player that has been AFK and hope for a weak base.  I don't even have Air Ballons, yet, I'm upgrading by Barracks for that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment