8 Week Challenge Again!
Last year, between July and September, I did the 8 Week Challenge with my wife, her sisters, and friends. I won the weight loss portion and was only a few points from taking the points portion. In total I lost 19 pounds, woo hoo!
The 8 Week Challenge is a version of the Six Sister's Diet/Health Challenge. They like to use the words "Health Challenge," but don't kid yourself it is a diet. The great thing about this diet is it helps you do good things.
The most important are the Food Journal, the Working Out, and Eating Fruits/Veggies. The other items help, but aren't as important I feel.
Well today, I start the challenge again. We are going to try the same system, but do the weight loss portion based on the Percentage lost, not the straight pounds lost and maintained. There is a smaller pool of people competing this time, but I hope to do well and lose some weight.
Here is a link to the PDF for the challenge.
http://media.sixsistersstuff.com/uploads/2013/07/8-Week-Challenge-Revised.pdf
No comments:
Post a Comment